Sunday, July 30, 2006

 

Check-out This Blog's Sister Site

I've just recently updated the sister site to this blog, "The Fossil Evidence for Human Evolution in China." (N.B. the prior url for the site - www.chineseprehistory.org - was hijacked by a commercial outfit much to my chagrin). I've added a link to "Sinathropus" and a video file of a Chinese newscast reporting on the reconstruction of the Yunxian 2 cranium of Homo erectus that my colleague Prof. Li Tianyuan and I described back in the early 1990s. The site has a catalogue of Chinese hominid discoveries and many other resources relating to Chinese paleoanthropology, including pdfs of articles I've written on the subject, so check-it out if you haven't already.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?